CliCli is an efficient game creating tool with a global distribution platform supporting purely user generated content. We are a team of 200+ passionate industry professionals aiming to build brand new game experiences with creators around the world. It is our long held belief that creators' success is our top priority.
CliCli is powerful at creating various genres of games. Whether MOBA, TD, RTS, Roguelike or Survival, one can facilitate preset modules and game tuning infrastructures to expedite game making process substantially. ECA trigger system is implemented to lower coding barriers and empower one-man creation. Developers can also freely utilize thousands of built-in assets and take part in long-term monetization.
Currently at Alpha stage we are generously sponsoring numerous events including Game Jams, Monthly Bounty Hunter Programs, and Partnership Programs to reward talented creators. CliCli continues the strive to build an innovative platform and a healthy ecosystem where creators could achieve financial fortune and bring their most creative ideas into life.
- ECA(Event, Condition, Action) triggers promotes high productivity and decreased cost
- No coding skill is required to develop complete games with ECA while Lua support boosts technical needs
Removed server related requirements when developing multiplayer games
Constantly expanding resource library of characters, buildings, decorations, special effects, UI interfaces, skybox, music, sound effects, etc.
Flexible monetization models including F2P, one time purchase, in game purchases, battle passes, subscriptions, etc.
- One single service of editing tools, distribution, customer support, content moderation, payment processing, user acquisition, community management, and long-term monetization offered to set developers up for success
- One click publishing to multiple platforms, with continuous operational maintenance
- limited-time sales, campaign management, and data analysis features provided
Integrated game configurations including communities, events, multiplayer matchmaking, ranking, friends, lobby, and voice-chat functions, etc.