Setting up CliCli Editor
Click to create fun and competitive experiences with CliCli Editor! Free and available to download on Windows.
Minimum requirements to run CliCli Editor:
- Windows – Windows 7 64-bit. = Processor – AMD FX-8350.
- Memory – 8GB of system memory.
- Graphics Card – dedicated GPU: AMD Radeon RX 550, integrated GPU: HD 2000.
- Internet Access – At least 2-10 MB/s to keep CliCli up to date.
Recommended requirements to run CliCli Editor:
- Windows – Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, or Windows 11. Please note that CliCli can only run on 64-bit version of Windows systems.
- Processor – Intel® Core™ i5-6500 or better.
- Memory – 16GB of system memory or better.
- Graphics Card – GeForce GTX 750 Ti or better.
- Internet Access – 10 Mb/s+ for better experience acquiring assets from Marketplace
To install CliCli:
Navigate to theclicli.com
Click the Download button. A new tab pops up and starts downloading the installer.
Find the CliCli installer in your browser's download history and double-click the file.
After CliCli finishes installing, a pop-up confirmation displays. Click the Launch button.
Sign in to CliCli with your CliCli account. If you don't have an account, click register or create one at theclicli.com.
Click START CREATING on Creators tab to launch the CliCli Editor. Or, you can double click the CliCli Editor.exe on your Desktop.